Thursday, September 29, 2005

Torn Genes

Among the myriad subcultures of global teenage-and-just-after population would be the indecent number of torn jeans worn. Also, the number of indecent worn jeans torn.
Admittedly, torn jeans would be something I shall miss most as part of college life. That list for another day though.

So I wore a really old, weathered and mother'd pair of jeans to college on one of those days when I felt like being all anti-imperialist (we have a dress code), rebellious and generally non-conformist. Sure enough, I was confronted by one of 'em knuckle-draggers.

"Do you realise your pants are torn?"

"Yes, I'm the definitive voice of the impoverished. Do you realise this is India en masse right here."

I realise, at this point that I'm pointing at the fork area where the slight tear is at.

"Use rubber. We can't help it if men are used to think with their dicks now, can we?"

I bought a new pair of jeans yesterday.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Echoing Finch - L-M-F-A-O!!!!!

R-O-T-F-L!!!

11:18 pm, September 29, 2005  
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Adds to the whole Gang pointing fingers n laughin !!!!

12:50 pm, September 30, 2005  
Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

aye me too me too

2:42 pm, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@all: i know!

11:45 pm, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

since i am near to your house, i'll come over and laugh out on your face!!

8:57 am, October 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knuckle dragger who pointed out that your jeans are torn.in a sweet and cute manner(Don't youdare tell people who the sweet and cute influence is)here........get some security for your house ..........cryotic is my MIDDLE,LAST and FIRST name pal.................ha ha ha

4:50 pm, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Meghna said...

yes, UNCESSANT was deliberate

7:45 pm, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@srini: if that comes at the cost of buying me Ruffles, bring it on!

@anon: umm...what?

@meghna: aah...thot as much!

10:37 am, October 03, 2005  
Blogger J said...

Aah when will my mommy realize that my torn pair of jeans is like a second skin and nothing can ever fit better.
But she can still get me a few new pairs :D

10:56 am, October 06, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@j: i've given up on that...mom just wont get it..:(

3:52 pm, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed it. I have a site/blog also you might really enjoy

8:32 am, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@anon: thx...wud u kind enough to leave ur url plz?

10:25 pm, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Ahoy!!

Impressive!! kudos to u dude!

10:50 pm, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

hehe...thx a bunch!

10:51 am, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter