Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Shah...right

I met this pal online who's doing his M.B.B.S. I tend to exaggerate my medical knowledge with such people sometimes and get really carried away.

Me: ok...name a reference book for schizophrenia and madness.
Pal: well, you have Sigmond Freud's thesis on schizophrenia..should be there online somewhere...the best available reference!
Pal: Its there in my library...but generations of schizophrenics have only left the cover page...
Me: lmFao!
Me: nevermind...I'll look for it at The Council tomorrow.

So, I go to the British Council looking for the book. There's this really cute babe reading that exact same book. I walk upto her and say,
"Hey, I was lookin for that book myself. I'm Manu btw..."

"umm, ok...do you want to read it together then?"

"That'd be nice...we could probably go out for some coffee later on. Or some Freud rice maybe."

"hahaha, you're funny!"

If only life was so kind...

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ya - if only!! :)) dude, you came to british library and never came down to meet me?? you want your CDs back or no??

9:08 am, July 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

Non-Sensei

10:37 am, July 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First things first. Yes. Craving for a cell is good. But not if you're schizophrenic. He he...

Mannnn, trust me. When the time comes, life will be kind. Kinder than you could have ever imagined it to be. You know why I am saying this, donchyu? ;-)

6:10 pm, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@srini: sorry...was in a hurry. next time..misse illa.

@NS: :)

@AC: lol@schizo-funda! i know life's kind man...i just felt 'freud' rice is a clever thought...;)

4:08 pm, July 29, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

hallo:D first time here.. i know some bloggers who were getting together a blog meet in Blore and then i saw the manager looking through the blogs that had asked to be added and saw yours.. okokokokok long story short... i likes.. will come back for more!:D

7:20 pm, July 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doooodddd.... (That's an elongated dude... not with my usual 3 dots. but with 4! Yes, 4!) I'm gonna kill ya. Tried your landline no. Was engaged... Had an unofficial blogger meet today... Succubus was down in our city. Anyways, plans of chunchi falls need to be materialized... sometime soon.

12:13 am, July 31, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@grafxgurl: :) thx...and ooh I'm well on path to be a Graphics Designer Nerd too...been on a bit of scan-converting overdose!

@AC: umm..yeah..i knew abt the meet...was just way too horribly busy to make it. How did it go...?

@SF: :)...it just seems a kinds smile!

1:13 pm, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter