Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Yelloween

So I come home...heaving a huge sigh of well-earned relief after a seemingly perpetual ordeal called exam-time.
I turn on the comp, amp some Black Sabbath and click on the Fifa 2002 icon...and phut...the screen turns yellow...yeah, its just all yellow. Its almost as if someone isn't too thrilled about my idea of relaxation.
Anyway, I look around to make sure I haven't suddenly contracted Jaundice (which is a fairly likely post-exam syndrome). No, so its just the bleedin' monitor. Mystic consipracy theory prevails again!
I wouldn't have cribbed about this so much if by 6 p.m, I'd not gotten so sick of all the yellowness that I decided to give Simpsons a miss on Star World (shudder).
Coming to think of it, this is deceptively tragic. Today saw a subconscious 'no' to Simpsons. What if tomorrow I get up hating Coldplay??
phew, that calls for some cold mango juice......oh dammitbitch !

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how come there are no comments on this post?!?!

12:09 pm, February 04, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@srini: i donno dude...not that I mind either...;)

1:19 pm, February 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter