Saturday, January 01, 2005

Every year is getting shorter
Never seemed to find the time
Plans that either come to nought
Or half a page of scribbled lines

...yeah,I do find myself 'hanging on in desparation' quietly enough to tell you that its sure as hell not just the English way!

Here I am again, lying in the foreshadow of another year, looking down from the culminating celestial point of Mt.Monotony where people think of the sickeningly familiar things to welcome the impending mess of more crap-ridden drudgery in life.

There are just way too many depressants around this time round to actually go out and have some fun. Dude,NS you struck the perfect chord in asking the 'hottest dance troupes' and the yekkachikki dhamal 'paardie animals' to shove it...you really did..lol!

haha...it does gives me a kick to be as misanthropic as I want to be in here!

I don't specifically care for resolutions...but I did make a mental note to do some stuff. Excluding the personal psychobabble, the list runs kind of like this:

1. In an exotic show of patriotism, I want to prove once and for all that foreign shampoos and beauty aids are made from aborted babies.

2. I want to make subliminal messages in contraceptive ads more effective and not outlawed.

3. In an expansive vegan-friendly drive,I want to deliver a fascistic message that eating lots of chicken fast food cause south Indian males to grow breasts.

4. I want to make the f word a lot less used...its a pro-paediatric move for proper mental development of children.

5. I want to meet Portuguese people.

6. I want to be abducted by space alien Captain Spiff and released after humans pay a ransom,Laloo.

7. I want to try and understand Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

8. I want to stomach the lesser forms of music ( anything not metal ).

9. I want to go out on a date that costs me less than Rs.20.

10. I want to study harder. ( yeah my blog, my anti-climax )

Have A Rockin New Year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy new year... quite a list of "mental notes" that...

10:55 pm, January 02, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

lol..yeah..jolly mental!
happy new year to you too!

1:45 pm, January 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh. I like. :-)
Floyd - a song for every occasion, what?
Looks like ppl didnt get the message - some 18,000 ppl turned up at Hyd's biggest NYE party, I believe. And that's just ONE party.
Dorkus Maximi, all of them! Stupid little...serves y'all right,having to spend midnight in yer cars, stuck in traffic, on dirt roads. Ha ha..succkkeerrs!
And why the F..err..Fyodor am I seeing your page in T.Rex size?

Non-Sensei

2:56 pm, January 03, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@ns: hehe...people can be dorks alright! abt the font,i thot i'll set the tone for da new yr by livin life t-rex size...turns out it involves probs...and where the f...err..Floyd is Smriti gone??...(o yeah i'm desp!)

7:50 pm, January 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter