Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Aggrieved

Thats it..its official.
As of today,I happen to have absolutely NO PURPOSE IN LIFE.
All I've ever lived the latter part of my life for has been taken...for good.
Its all one big consipracy theory , I just know it. The apple of my eye, the electrifying but oh-so-elusive prima donna has finally drifted right out of my life.

uh huh, thats right. It is the end of the road-reigning era as we know it. The bastards are to blame here...the bastards who've decided to stop producing RX-135 **shudders**

Where do I go from here, will I ever wriggle out of the shock I'm in right now, my leather-clad, RX-loving alter-ego is bereaved. Why wasn't I sane enough to buy THE BIKE earlier?
I didn't see this coming (and I ain't myopic)...which is why there's no fall-back option now either...whom am I gonna look forward to ride now...damn, this is too cruel!
Sorry, allow me come back with vengeance, 'too cruel' is euphemism for saying this system is just a bastardised bunch of sadistic not-so-sacred whores.
My resolution list is hereof slightly amended, the f-rule goes out of the window to facilitate this:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK...

yeah, I feel better now..**sigh**

cheers (or not...whatever)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. Cheer up man..there's always *gulp* second-hand.

Non-Sensei

10:53 am, January 05, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

never thought i'll say this...but..i guess so..:(
thx anyway...the italics had the desired effect on me...:)
routine question: where's smriti gone...no longer on headlines today!

12:14 pm, January 05, 2005  
Blogger Manu said...

@Biff: boy,did i blow some steam off...thx dude..i'll take ur word for it and keep tryn'..!

12:48 am, January 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter