Monday, December 13, 2004

Clash With Reality ( Conceit )

It was all fun, the movie and all the proper post-movie events,viz talking about it at a pizza place on a posh avenue where you get to ogle at eye-candy...topping it all off with another hour's stop at Gautham's place and bicker on...like I said,all fun!
I then remember that I've told Mom that I'd go over to Gautham's place and hit the books for a bit,what with the tests coming...kaboom,a huge,albeit short-lived pall of gloom ( wowey,that rhymes! )

The point is,I enjoy an outing with pals when I've misinformed at home so much more than when I tell them what I'm upto. The conceit in this is killing.
Boy,do i have to mend ways!

This had been at the back of my head. I'm staggered by the sudden realisation of truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter