Saturday, November 06, 2004

Therefore I Am...Hypochondriac

"If God brings you to it,He will bring you through"
I'd got an e-mail bearing the aforementioned words about a couple of months ago and I remember the desired enlivening effect it had on me.I'm a genetic thiest and always have been fairly spiritual.But of late,I kinda get the feeling that I'm doubting my credibility in God.I understand that its incredibly high-handed,but in my defence,I'm just another victim of consequence.My 2-year old niece ( sister's daughter ) was involved in a bit of an accident about 4 days ago...courtesy a carelessly flung flask of really hot water...yup..:(Half-awake, she apparently tripped on the belt of the flask lid, fell over with the water ( trust me it was hot) tumbling down right on her.She sustained burns all along her upper left body,save for the face.Yes,shocking. She was discharged from the hospital yesterday after 2 days on drips,painkillers and sedatives.Does a 2-year old innocent infant deserve this?I heard a lot of people thanking God it wasn't worse...whoa,get your asses off your heads,people...ain't this enough?? Is it just me or does everyone tend to find it hard to 'Believe' in tougher times?I really hope this didn't turn out as some kind of blasphemy crash course...cos I really want to get back into the 'stereotype' bracket where u get to turn to someone for miracles..Divine Intervention,as u have it.
I wrote this piece just for me actually.Man,a blog is up there with the best outlets ever to exercise the right to expression!I gotta go change a diaper right now,Peace ( or not...wotever )A confused Believer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter