Monday, November 29, 2004

The Penultimate Irony...

okie...it might be saying a bit too much...but it sounded deep to me!

I just realised another painful irony...with which apparently my life is full of!
Pardon the strained effort to seem forlorn....this is the first time I'm blogging from college...yeah,finally got a comp all for myself..albeit,the wait-state queue is almost overflowing!

umm...last sem around,I managed to score 46 on 50 in FAFL internals comfortably surpassed my previous best of 38.I did not,in the process of being gung-ho about this,realise that this cause for happiness will eventually come and kick me right back in the ass.
You see,I flunked it.I flunked the one subject in which I managed to reach my all-time best internal average in...the irony of this is plain sickening.

Back to being happy now..
Cheers,
Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter