Friday, November 26, 2004

I seem to be spending a lot of time on the John these days.Yeah,its weird...but I donno..being on it kinda makes you achieve a higher level of clarity in thought.
Its almost as if you wear a thinking cap,albeit at the wrong end!

Anyway,I thought I'll say this cos' I finally outlined a bunch of alternate careers i could plausibly flourish in....and I managed to do this sitting on the John once what I couldn't do off it for the whole of the past week!

Get a load of this:
Food Critic

Film Critic ( atishoo...I almost put this down as Phlegm Critic! )

Music Journalist

Newsreader for Headlines Today ( yes,alongside SMRITI RAO!! )

Rj ( looks remain low-profile..sadly..;) )

Multimedia Consultant ( hey,some of my engg stuff can be put to use )

.....or I could be those lucky paid audiences in stand-up comedy shows..and probably play soccer part-time. so,I'm still countin...!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, Smriti Rao!
She's real interesting to talk to as well.. ;-)

Non-Sensei

2:07 pm, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter