Thursday, November 11, 2004

For some reason,of late..I've begun to avoid referring to my past..you know that yearning to relive the old memories et al. Perhaps,on a subconscious level..I've embraced the latin motto 'Carpe Diem'...wherein I get to seize the day as it were...live for the moment!

I was wondering if nostalgia was a level of braindom today...when Dad switched on ESPN to catch some classic cricket match played aeons ago.It was damn near condescending how this had me spiralling back to those days when i was this sport-obsessed pre-teen.
Watching this game now on tv,I was absolutely stunned that I could actually recall some commentary pieces word to word,let alone every shot played by Sachin,the kingpin!Back then,we had this lil' contest type thing in my buddy-gang where the guy who reproduced the most accurate commentary got to be captain for the day in cricket that evening!
Happy times,i thought...and thoughts of childhood came to mind...about how i peed on the streets every now and then and felt good abt it...of how I did easy crossword with a mug of self-made capachino and felt dandy...about how i didn't know what loude ke bal meant and felt righteous..and so much more!
I guess i'll make a bigger list when i imagine death..and frantically realise how much there is that i'd like to express!
haha...look its time for Edd,Ed and Eddy again!
peace,
kid-at-heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter