Friday, November 26, 2004

Eavesdropping pays!

I know I'll always remain everyone's favourite whipping-boy...partly,cos I'm gullible and partly cos' I like to take the blame...makes me feel more responsible!

But there've been nice things said about me...which I've overheard.Some make me go woozy,others kinda confuse me.

Check some out..
"I like the way his goatee always juts out more to the right side."

"How is he so single! "

"Man,he runs fast.I bet he can give Forrest Gump a run for his money". ( I can only assume the pun was intended...muuaaah! )

"That was genuinely funny"

"whoa,who's the cutey" ( This rarely happens...said by para-blind,culturally semi-sophisticated people! )

"How is he so single!"

aaw...thanks,you guys...I always end up feeling woozy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter