Sunday, November 21, 2004

Dogging the limelight

Just feeling the irrepressible need for self-reproach..here goes...

People who know me will tell you I'm another glorified victim of limelight-o-phobia.I completely detest the cynosure and its dandy vicinity.Its probably one of the reasons why I often feel scared out of my wits that all my channels to my 'clever' thinking are highly inconspicuous...that I'm just watching my life drift from the sidelines...with dangerous passivity.

Despite all the efforts to strive towards impeccability in language,the urge to enlighten and be enlightened and all feelings of this kind,I've hardly ever found myself on stage...debating about stuff...elocute..or even compere!
I recently had a fabulous oppurtunity to be on air,courtesy Adz who actually recommended me to an established RJ ( damn near at least ) as an interesting person to discuss metal with! As you can see,it was all SERVED of a friggin platter!Needless to say,I let it go...ugh,I loathe myself!


cool,I'm already felt better...ignore this blogspace...rest assured..no condescending comments for the time being!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter