Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Pen-is mightier!

read if u have a taste for subtle humor!
I ran into a pal of mine at a library today.Apparently he was lookin for a book on pathology which had illustrations,essentially.Curious,i asked him why the illustrations happened to be that important ( apart from da obvious reason of 'better understandability',duh )
so..he said something to the effect of actually getting better marks if he illustrates stuff that he's exaplaining...umm...for a pathology test..so,if he's doing his bit on syphillis...he'll have to illustrate a damaged dick...lol !

okay,is this the advent of the 'my-life-saddens-me' syndrome??

Soy Un Per'dedor,
I'm a loser baby,
so why dont u kill me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website traffic company
website traffic company Counter